Maximizing your ministry
The Association of North American Missions (ANAM) is an accreditation ministry for North American Christian Missions. We also help you connect, grow, and find new opportunities for ministry.
Our PURPOSE is to:
Maximize the effectiveness of North American Missions.
The Association of North American Missions (ANAM) exists to assist member organizations in operating with excellence. This maximizes their God given ministry effectiveness in reaching the lost and making disciples.
ANAM CORE VALUES
These are what “Makes us who we are” and defines our relationship to our members. ANAM and all our members are:
- ACCOUNTABLE to God and each other
- CONNECTED to those who understand and encourage our ministry life
- GROWING through resources and relationships, and
- STRETCHED to consider new opportunities.
Ensuring ACCOUNTABLITY TO GOD AND EACH OTHER
This is done through various processes:
- When a ministry becomes a member, they commit to adhering to our Code of Ethics and Code of Financial Ethics in addition to our other Member Requirements.
Click HERE To learn more
- 5-year Review. We examine:
- Board of Directors, including making sure they are engaged in accountability and transparency of the mission.
- Personnel issues
- Financial matters
- Legal and policy needs
- Your ministry goals.
- Your doctrine
- The strengths and weaknesses of the organization
- We GIVE Recommendations and Commendations
Making sure you are CONNECTED TO THOSE WHO UNDERSTAND AND ENCOURAGE MINISTRY LIFE
The biblical principle of “iron sharpening iron” is clearly seen as mission leaders and missionaries interact with their peers. These are the things that we do to help you.
- Yearly Regional meetings of missions’ leaders
- Develop relationships at the annual ANAM Forum.
- ANAM prayer alert
Helping you GROW THROUGH RESOURCES AND RELATIONSHIPS
ANAM Forum: This is designed to train mission executives and board leaders.
5-Year Review provides training and resources to help you be more effective.
ANAM Resources are emailed to you, aiding in financial, legal, generational, and personal issues.
Elisha Initiative we assist member organizations as the develop current and next generation leaders. Generally, these meetings are available at the ANAM Forums, ANAM Board Meetings and Regional events.
Helping members be STRETCHED to CONSIDER NEW OPPORTUNITIES
These “stretchings” come as members interact with other members through the joint events. Here you can
- Observe strategies that work for another ministry.
- Be challenged as you lead workshops.
- Interface with other ministry leaders.
- Serving on the ANAM Board can help you better understand your own board and healthy board practices.