ANAM exists to assist member organizations in operating with excellence, thereby maximizing their God-given ministry effectiveness in reaching the lost and making disciples.
Statement of Core Values
ANAM is a peer-driven association in which members are:
- ACCOUNTABLE to God and each other
- CONNECTED to those who understand and encourage our ministry life
- GROWING through resources and relationships, and
- STRETCHED to consider new opportunities.
ANAM Executive Director Purpose
This elected position leads the Peer Network to encourage and assist members in operating with excellence to accomplish their unique missions.
- Oversee the affairs of ANAM and supervise any ANAM personnel.
- Promote the work of ANAM with missions, schools, and conferences.
- Serve as the point of contact for ANAM’s interaction with other agencies and the government.
- Serve as a non-voting member of the Board of Directors, and on each committee (except for the Executive Committee) and assist the Board President in establishing and leading Board Meetings.
- Plan and lead the ANAM Annual Meeting, and participate in regional conferences.
- Coordinate annual membership renewals and communicate with members.
- Coordinate the Awards process for member missions and missionaries.
- Lead the Elisha Initiative project.
- Cultivate ministry partners and develop relationships for the work of ANAM.
- Schedule and lead 5-Year Reviews with member organizations.
- Has a deep and growing relationship with the Lord.
- Is in complete agreement with the ANAM Statement of Faith
- Models integrity and humility as an effective servant-leader.
- Remains teachable as a life-long learner.
- Communicates well in person and through writing.
- His personality is welcoming, and he easily engages people in conversation.
- Draws on leadership experience, ideally with a mission or ministry organization.
- Motivates people to accomplish ANAM’s vision.
- He is self-motivated and ensures tasks are completed.
SPECIFIC JOB SKILLSET:
- Is analytical and able to understand current realities, while developing strategies for the future.
- Builds and maintains a sense of unity among the ANAM member missions.
- Is capable of using technology effectively.
- Understands financial management and reporting.
- Can work on a variety of tasks in the course of a day.
- Is willing and able to travel extensively.
- Effectively plans and oversees large events periodically.
- Develops a good understanding of all ANAM Member Missions.
Click Here to Apply